Introducing the new Apple Yosemite update
The Yosemite upgrade is finally with us! here’s a list of which machines you can use it on:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Make sure you have enough RAM for Yosemite, we recommend 4GB minimum and ideally 8GB. Before installing any new system always backup your machine, the simplest way is Time Machine it’s built into your Mac OS.
Remember we can assist you with all your backup needs, we can setup your first Time Machine backup, and it will continue to backup automatically every time you plug it in.