Front Office Representative
You will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties include being the contact person for customers and offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business, you will also coordinate service activities, and distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as Front Office Representative, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is mainly a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with urgent requests in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, your responsibilities are to ensure that customer have a positive experience throughout their interaction with the company, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile to help them and understand their needs.
• Engage with customers online through different social media platforms
• Seize opportunities for when they arise
• Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the office, take their information and direct them to how we can help them.
• Act as a customer liaison and communicate with them all updates
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Order supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and paperwork.
• Experience in customer service of some sort
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• College diploma or equivalent; Public relations, Business administration or similar
• Familiarity with CRM systems and use of Apple products is a plus.
Please email resumes and cover letter to : careers @ alarytech.ca