Data and Storage Start
Centralized Data. Locally or Anywhere in the World.
Your data is your employees most crucial asset for their workday. Access to data should be simple, fast, and secure. Whether you work out of an office or remotely, we can help you determine the best data sharing solutions for your business.Get a Free project Quote
The workplace is changing. So should the way you share data.
With companies coming back to the office, or moving to new remote styles of working, it’s crucial to have data storage for your files, apps, and assets that can be quickly and easily accessed from workstations in multiple locations.
However, making this system intuitive and organized while mitigating the security risks can be a challenge. You’ll want to make sure your set up for success from the beginning.
DATA STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR REMOTE AND TRADITIONAL OFFICES.
Giving employees quick and easy access to shared data they need for their workday is a crucial priority. Remote employees and office employees will have different needs. Let us figure out the best solution for you. Broadly speaking, there are two types of data storage solutions that will work for you.
- A completely online server that can be accessed through the internet.
- Servers are run by third party companies (like Microsoft and Google)
- Often a less-expensive solution with monthly storage fees.
Best for :
- Remote businesses or business with remote employees
- Businesses that don’t have a large amount of data to story
- A physical piece of equipment that needs.
- You own the server and it can be housed in your physical location
- Often a more-expensive solution with a one-time set up fee.
Best for :
- Businesses with a physical location
- Businesses with a high level of data storage needs (multiple TBs)
Whether using a Cloud Server or a Physical Server, we will set you up for success with everything you need including:
- Storage Solutions Determining the best storage solution for your business: whether that be a physical server or a cloud server
- Server Set-up Creating and storing data in a simple and intuitive system
- Employee Access Ensuring employees have access to the data they need when they need it and creating information hierarchies, so employees only have access to the files they need.
- Security Measures Enhancing security to ensure data stays protected and confidential
- Regulatory Compliance Ensuring sensitive data is stored with consideration of industry regulations
- Data Backup Ensuring automatic backups are set up to ensure your data doesn’t disappear.
Every business is different in their Data Access and Storage needs. We make it easy to receive the solutions that work best within your budget and needs.
The 3 Step AlaryStart Process
Leave the storage decisions to us. We can build out a plan of action in just three easy steps to ensure your technology needs are met easily and quickly, with no strain on your end.
Reach out today and we can learn about your specific needs as a business. We will complete a free assessment to review your current system, and based on your industry, needs and the number of employees, determine your specific needs for data storage.
Once information is gathered, we will provide a quote and proposal for creating a Cloud Storage System or a Physical Server System that will set you and your employees up for success in their working style.
We deliver on the proposal, creating and implementing your solution to your specifications. Included is 30 days of training and customer support to ensure your set up for the long term.
It’s time to start!
Start getting the storage solutions you need today by reaching out to our service team. We’ll have a proposal ready for you in no timeGet a Free Systems Review