Apple Business Solutions
We will help you identify the best technological solution for your environment. We have expertise in several industries and we are the best at understanding your business, design and build a system that not only serves your needs today but also provides room to grow with your needs for tomorrow.
Apple Business Solutions & Services
- Consult with you to identify the optimum mobile solution for your business needs
- Deploy and manage devices across your organization utilizing a veriety of mobile device management solutions (MDM’s)
- Build custom iOS Apps
- Migrate your data from Windows to a Mac (email, contacts, pictures, and documents)
- Set up and configure your network
- Synchronize data across all devices (iCloud, Google and other solutions)
- Design and build a backup solution that serves your needs
- Basic and advance training on Apple OSX and iOS systems
- Identify your business IT strategic needs and requirements for hardware and software
- Setup and configure your wired and wireless network with routers and firewall
- Integrate a solution that best suits your business needs (Practice management, POS, CRM, database)
- Servers setup (File Sharing, Email and collaboration)
- Cross-platform integration
- Backup solution development (local and cloud based)
- Ongoing support: monthly contracts and hourly-based billing
- Integrate with corporate IT infrastructure (Directory Services)
- Run Windows and UNIX applications on your Mac (Virtualization)
- Learn IT and Pro applications
- Implement enterprise mobility solutions
- Deployment and managed IT services
OS X Server Management
With the focus on the user experience, Apple OS X continues to be one of the most intuitive and powerful operating systems available today. OSX Server unleashes even more powerful features and services hidden under the hood, that is available to share and collaborate amongst working groups.
It is now easier that ever to share files across different platforms, you can locally host your own files on your own disk space without the cost/gigabyte going up. create your own cloud and share your files with Macs, Pc’s and iPads.
Create your own interoffice wiki server, document and share guidelines and procedure with other users a very easy to use web page building interface. Accessible from any browser the wiki is the ideal way to share office information.
Calendar Server makes sure everyone on the network knows where to be and when to be there. They can share calendars, schedule meetings, book conference rooms and coordinate events.
Virtual private network (VPN) access enables your offsite users to securely connect to your network and its services, while preventing access by unauthorized individuals. OS X Server includes VPN on demand.
Let's Get Started
At Alary Technologies we can help you make the most of your server and its features. Whether you need to setup and install a Mac OS X Server, troubleshoot an issue or manage your servers for every day use, we are here for you.